Taylor Swift (25) who is presently dating Calvin Harris was styled in feminine mature up appearance, evening dresses with attractive slits and plunging details with a seductive  flair for the power shoot.
On the cover, the "blank space" crooner is seen posing by a piano in a exceedingly|in a very} white shirt, black sports coat and delicate scarf tied at her neck.

She wears her signature red lip, thick eyeliner and diamond pendant earrings whereas thick hair extensions make for glamorous volume.
 
On she and Kanye she said,
“I feel like I wasn’t ready to be friends with [West] until I felt like he had some sort of respect for me,” Swift told Vanity Fair. “And he wasn’t ready to be friends with me until he had some sort of respect for me — so it was the same issue, and we both reached the same place at the same time. I became friends with Jay Z, and I think it was important, for Jay Z, for Kanye and I to get along. And then Kanye and I both reached a place where he would say really nice things about my music and what I’ve accomplished, and I could ask him how his kid’s doing.

On the Sisters Act thing
It's almost like the sisterhood has such a higher place on the list of priorities for us. It's so much more important than some guy that it didn't work out with. 
 the singer tells vanity fair author rally Duboff, in the magazine’s september cover story about her controversy with high tech brand "Apple"
    Definitely the magazine to watch out for.... 

Post a Comment