Carol Gracias, Indian Supermodel and former winner of the must coveted        Indias L’Oreal/Elite  look of the Year title, walked in Hyderabad-based designer   
     Gaurang Shah’s show at Lakme Fashion Week in Mumbai last week, 
        while heavily pregnant.


Apart from walking the runway in high heeled shoes, Carol is 37 years of age, which is a very unusual occurrence in the runway business.

‘I have been doing his shows for many years now, so this time as usual he called and asked if he could book me. I told him I was pregnant and he still asked if I would walk for the show’ Gracias told the Hindustan Times. 
‘So, I gave it a thought, and realised that the clothes to be showcased are meant for all kinds of women…I thought if the designer would like me in his show, then why not? I really enjoyed the experience.’
                                     
                                     

Post a Comment