Model Scout and Event planner rebrands his Model scouting and Academy brand into a scouting agency.
Formerly known as Palouis Models and Scouting Academy the brand owner Kinima Palouis talks about his growth in the Modeling Industry and how his scouting agency has come out to be the top Scouting Agency in Nigeria.  The New brand focuses on Make Talents alone and placements.
 In his words
 THE NEW DAWN
 My Passion for Modeling started way back in Secondary School but I actually thought I would be a Model(Picture Model like I thought before). I gradually knew that you can assist people to achieve that same dream you can't achieve.
I progressed to Pageant and Event planning in University of Port Harcourt 2015, I begged and  trained a Boy that won Departmental, Faculty and Top 5 of Mr and Miss Uniport. 
20th April 2015, Palouis Models and Scout was created, developed to a Scout and Academy in 2016/2017. We scouted for Beth Models, My Booker, Isis Models Africa and others.
I worked as an Scout and Agent with Top Agencies, funny enough I learnt alot of things and it makes me cry that the orientation I had over years about Modeling Business was actually very wrong. Basically the environment where I started influenced me more.
I sincerely appreciate likes of Mrs. Joan Okorodu(Isis Models Africa), Mr. Uchenna(My Booker Models), Elizabeth (Beth Models), Tamara(Few Models), Enrole Models, Promise, Visan, Tonye Hart, Emmer Schneider for their assistance and guidance in this career
I am pleased to say that I am Launching Palouis Male Talent Scouting and Development Agency today 1st December, 2018. Let's say is a fresh start for me and my Brand
I expect so many reaction and Questions about Why only Boys, you won't understand the Market and everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
I am really grateful to God


Follow Palouis Men Model Social Media Platforms on

Instagram: palouismenmodel
Facebook: palouismenmodel
Call/WhatsApp: 09037531251

Post a Comment