***Screaming
Wow..  I woke up this morning giving thanks to the creator for adding a year to my age..
Surprising birthday messages
Loads and loads of love from friends and family..   What more can I ask for???
Hmm...
Thanks to you all for starting my day..
For a special day like this I took few pictures on the eve of my birthday
Which I will use to launch my personal style label of the blog.
The personal style will showcase my and other outfits and trends, collections and styles which I think is worth showing off..
Don't mind my camera.. 
And more pictures will be added on my  instagram account later .
Cyburg0123
Also on the blogs IG and shared on Twitter. @LesmannequinF
Both trousers are ripped Jeans The white trouser has no layer behind it while the other clothing is an ankara ripped jean and a home made Versace top.
#BloggersInvasion
#June4th

Post a Comment